I haven’t been able to write and I just had to get this out of my chest! Remember a few days back, random China shares on 28 July that usually have no volume, flew in valuations, even as much as 770% in a single day or two. As I’m reading Intelligent Investor right now, it seems just like yesterday when the Tech Boom happened, where anything that had the word or meaning that sounded vaguely like ‘Tech’, sent stocks flying to ungodly valuations. Something’s brewing and it’s definitely not good.. Take a look at some of the stocks below. All I had to do was to go to search All companies that started with China or sounded Chinese. This only took 5 minutes of my time..
- China Bearing (From Low of 0.02 to 0.058) 290%
- China Essence (From Low of 0.008 to 0.044) 550%
- China Flexpack (From Low of 0.009 to 0.042) 467%
- China Haida (From Low of 0.014 to 0.048) 343%
- China Hongcheng (From Low of 0.004 to 0.031) 770%
- China Intl (From Low of 0.018 to 0.069) 383%
- Qingmei (From Low of 0.008 to 0.049) 613%
What the heck is going on? I dare say there’s no basis for all these frenzy.. Money is made, I may sound like a jealous fool who missed out on this, say what you want, but there’s something really wrong about this.